App switched me to a different course

When I opened my Lingvist application on ipad today everything was is in Russian (I do French course from English). So I uninstalled and restarted my ipad, then installed Lingvist again. There was still Russian version. I did it again (unistall-restart-install) three times with no result. What should I do? Yesterday everything was OK.

last edited by Marina
works@Lingvist

Hi Katarzyna, may we quickly check if you used a different login type on your iPad? There are 3 possibilities to log in: with Facebook, Google, or email. Would you try logging out of the app (Аккаунт>scroll down>Выход) and logging back in with the same login type you used for your English>French course?

I did it today. I logged out and saw English version again, but not entirely. I mean I have the home page in English, but for example when I move a mouse above the filling gap the Russian word appears - magic. And I remember that English version was "richer". There was a daily achievement sign and I cound have seen counting from 50 to 1. The dictionary was better. In current version there are many mistakes. There is no listening and reading part.
I always log in using my email.
I even uninstalled the Russian keyboard, because I thought that maybe that interfered. Maybe I should just use my laptop instead.

works@Lingvist

Hi @Katarzyna, would you let us know which device (desktop or a mobile app/mobile browser) you are using to run Lingvist? A screenshot would clear a lot at once.

P.S. Read and listen are not part of the mobile app at the moment, hence you don't see them right now.

last edited by Raul Liive lv

I have Lingvist, version 2.0 for iPad. Last update 23.11.2016,

works@Lingvist

Thanks for an update.

Could you please add a screenshot of the app where we could see the partial Russian content.

Here's a guide on how to take a screenshot - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289

![0_1481658484163_image.png](Uploading 100%)

works@Lingvist

Thanks for the screenshot.

This should not happen like that.

I have raised it with our developers.

last edited by Raul Liive lv

Looks like your connection to App switched me to a different course was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.