Strange review beahviour, is it a bug?

Almost always, when I start using lingvist (web version, rarely use android), the first review or first few reviews which are shown seem to be out of place. Specifically, these are cards which I answered correctly during my last session in the language. They are not necessarily cards which I have recently (or even ever) answered incorrectly. In other words, they are just normal reviews, and I can't see a reason why I would be given them in consecutive sessions. So, is it a feature, or a or bug?

Here’s an example: Today I started learning Russian, and the first card to some up had the answer мимо. I answered this card correctly the last time I studied Russian - the day before yesterday. Before that, I had probably not seen this card in over a month.

In German, the word is ‘kostet’ - I have probably never got this wrong, and I answered it correctly yesterday.
In French, it’s ‘sensible’ - I have recently answered this incorrectly, I answered it correctly yesterday.

OK it's definitely a bug because it also effects new cards. Sometimes I answer a new card, and then it crops up again, still marked 'new' in the same circumstances, at the start of a session.

works@Lingvist

Hi Maksim,

I have checked on this and what's happening is partly feature and partly bug. After answering a word correctly the first time, you should expect to see it again in the future - this is a verification step for improving our algorithms. However you should not see it again for at least a few months not two days. This is a known bug and we are working on this.

Hi Mikk, that's interesting. I think this also happens with cards which don't fit into that category: Today, my first card in French was 'contexte', which I answered correctly yesterday. According to the word list I have answered it four times, and I doubt yesterday was the first time I answered it correctly. I suppose I could have answered it incorrectly the first two times, but I doubt it.

There's also the repetition of new cards still marked as new, as I mentioned above.

works@Lingvist

This is another occurance of the same bug. It happens when multiple browsers and/or devices are used. The same bug can also result in seeing the 'new word' indicator again after answering it the first time. Thanks for mentioning it.

Looks like your connection to Strange review beahviour was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.