How should I evaluate my progress in learning German?

Hi Lingvist team,

I am from Taiwan, and I am learning German words by your product now. It's a cool way to help me memorize words. (It will be nicer if there is a Chinese version coming :))

I now set a goal to gain 20 new words everyday. On average, I need to do like 120 cards to achieve this goal, sometimes even more. I don't know how the system decide when to give me the new ones. Sometimes I am frustrated cause I repeat the same words so many time. And it took me longer to achieve this goal day by day...

Is there any suggestion about leaning German? Also I am really curious about the timing the system decide to send new words to me. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Chloe

Hi @Chloe-Hsu , learning Gernam on Lingvist doesn't really differ a lot from learning any other language here. Most of your questions are answered here and here. Also, feel free to explore more hint in Q&A those might give you more insights.

Good luck with your learning!

Looks like your connection to How should I evaluate my progress in learning German? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.