When will the reading and listening sections be available in the German course?
  • Hello,

One of the very cool features that make me want to use Lingvist is the reading and listening sections we find in the English course.

Do you have an idea when these two features will be available to German learner? I am so excited about that :D

Thank you

• Can you please upvote the question just to get the attention of the Lingvist team?

• works@Lingvist

@agabudeeb Please excuse the slow reply from our side. We have been so busy creating new content and other exciting things that forum responses have taken a back seat for a bit.

Sorry to break it to you regarding Reading and Listening sections for German, but this is not on the immediate roadmap. We do realize that reading and listening skills are vital to learning a language and we are working to get you that. But you won't be seeing this feature in the next while.

That being said, there are other, super exciting features coming over the next 6-8 weeks, which will ask you to do more than just type in a word! So hold tight and when it's out, let us know what you think!

alt text

last edited by Lisa Ockinga
  • @Lisa-Ockinga would you mind dropping a hint as to what's coming up? :)

• @Lisa-Ockinga I'm finding the German course really frustrating as I just cannot remember the words and you keep throwing more at me. There is no context, just memorising sentences. I don't like this course at all.

Views
  • Looks like your connection to When will the reading and listening sections be available in the German course? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.