Verb conjugator disappeared ?

Updated to v2.3.5 today.

Where have the conjugations gone please?

There used to be a little box at the bottom right of the card that you could tap on for a full conjugation of the verb which you just used.

Now, it's just a tick and there's nowhere to go to see the full conjugation.

This used to be one of the great features of the app.

works@Lingvist

Thanks, Les! Conjugation tables went overboard, but we are rescuing them!

Rescue

Good to hear Marina! Thanks to all.

works@Lingvist

Conjugations were returned to the harbour last week. If anyone still experiences them missing - let us know here.

I still cannot see the conjugations after cleaning up my cookies. Could I have some help please? Barbara

works@Lingvist

Hi @Barbara-Kin, thanks for letting us know. We've just realised that conjugation tables went missing on our desktop app this time, capricious things!

Ouch

Another technical ticket is raised. You could try learning on your mobile phone in the meantime, all works fine there at the moment.

@Marina-Shutova

New version 2.3.5 loaded today. The conjugation shows only if you get the word wrong and then you can see the little conjugation box.

If you get the card right, however, you go on to the next card naturally enough but if you swipe back to the previous card (by the way, why can you only swipe one card back?), the conjugation box is no longer available.

I guess what I'm saying is that conjugation should always be available- it's such a wonderful feature of Lingvist.

works@Lingvist

Hi Les!

We have already released 2.3.7 and I just tested it – conjugation tables are there if you make a mistake AND if you go back to previous card. Please update your app!

Thanks Kärt. An update was there for me this morning.

Thanks for the rapid attention to this.

Looks like your connection to Verb conjugator disappeared ? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.