Love Lingvist? Let Lingvists know!
  • works@Lingvist

If you really like (maybe even love?) Lingvist and our app has been of help in improving your language skills, this is the place to let us know!

Tell us what you liked, why, perhaps what great things resulted in you using Lingvist – did you pass a test?
    pass a test
    get a job?
    get a job
    or have a funner time on vacation because you could communicate, ...?)

Feel free to vote in this poll. To vote just click on your choice, then click "vote". Note that only one answer per user is possible for this poll. As always, any comments below are welcome!

last edited by Lisa Ockinga
  • I prefer Lingvist over other language teaching apps/sites just because of its unique and simple approach.
    And Lingvist basically has been the only thing that allowed me to really get into the learning process - it gave me enough fuel and motivation to keep learning French and strive for more. :P

• admins

Hey @ellen, one vote for the progress bar and the milestones. Something tells me it's going to be a good weekend!
    Happy

• I'm learning french at the moment i reach more than 200 new words so far. Using Lingvist is very easy for me. i am using the "learning" tab the most, haven't try out the other tab yet. And i love the simple design too.

Thank you Lingvist team.

• I really love lingvist. The site design and android app is really beautiful. It is an addictive way to learn a language. I studied French in school years and years ago but I could neither speak it or understand it . It felt so mysterious and a version of the greatest punishment on earth to try to get a passing grade in it. Lingvist, has made me fall in love with learning languages. Who knew!
    a giant Thank You!

• Yes Lingvist is great. :D
    I tried Duolingo, Babbel, and Memrise but Lingvist is my absolute favourite for learning Spanish at the moment because it is simplistic, the vocabulary tab is encouraging and I really love the spanish voices that dub the sentence.
    I am a bit jealous however that the English-French course has more features like a literature tab. I hope you add one for your English-Spanish course in the future. ;)
    I only use the desktop version because I hate typing on my phone.
    Keep up the good work! I'm at 500 palabras and still motivated.

Muchas gracias!
    Alex.

Views
  • Looks like your connection to Love Lingvist? Let Lingvists know! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.