My repeat stack spiked
  • Hello
    I’m very unhappy about your latest update.
    I spent more over 30 hours on your platform, in the order to improve my English level.
    Every days I was connected after my job and I daily discovery new words.
    So, since some days you had reset my progression or something like that.
    Before I had on average 100-150 words to check before you suggest me news words. That was correct.
    But now, its 700, 800 and today 1300 words to check before learn news words.
    I haven’t enough spare time to check again words like: car, the, dad, baby, kids, blue, pink.…
    You're serious? After 30 hours you ask me if I know this words.
    Sincerely, since this event I can't continue to work on your website, because that waste my time to check during two hours if I know colors and numbers.
    And like you can read, I haven’t finish my progression, I’m not fluent English, but I get some basis, and I need to check more complex words, like before.
    Can you do something for me please?
    Thank you

last edited by Marina
  • works@Lingvist

Thank you for raising this.

I have asked our developers to take a look on your account to see what has happened with it.

• Lingvist graduate

I had something similar, I used to connect almost everyday (so few words to review) but one day Lingvist say that I have all the words I have already learned to review. I was a huge amount and I was a little desperate but I try to do as usual and the program despite what it said, made me review just few words and then gave my new words.
    Today, Lingvist still say that I have 1982 words to review but I know that it is just a error.
    So did you try the program ? Because maybe it will give you new words to learn like for me.

• works@Lingvist

Thanks for letting us know.

We will check your account also.

• We have finished our investigation about your accounts.

You answered correctly large number of new words in very short time-frame. We ask them to be repeated after a while. The way we assign them to be repeated will be improved in future to avoid assigning them all in few days.

• Hello, I have same oppinion that the others.
    We have too much words to repeat after a little break of several days.
    Since one week, i can't learn new words because every day the application adds too much words to revise.
    I have to check too much simples words that that I succeeded from the first shot.
    I would be good if the tools still propose us news word despite a big list of revision.
    Moreover there are currently quite a few bugs like no sounds when the sentence is reading.

Thank you for your response

• We have a fix ready for the sound issue.

We are doing lasts quality checks on it.

We plan to push it out very soon.

• Sound issue has been fixed now.

Views
  • Looks like your connection to My repeat stack spiked was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.